Alexander technique is one of the typical treatment techniques based on complementary connection of mind and body. The way we move and what body posture we hold is very closely connected with our inner emotional and thought processes. That can also affect how healthy or ill do we feel and how do we think about ourselves.
For who is this method and what purpose do the tutorials below serve:
- Tutorials below are dedicated for people who already have some experience with the Alexander technique, but need to go through the correct execution of the exercises once again in order to exercise correctly.
- The exercises alone are based on the natural physiology of body posture, therefore they can bring relief to anyone, especially to people who suffer from imbalances or slight deflections from a correct body posture.
What are the tutorials not intended for?
The tutorials below do not replace the Alexander technique in all of it complexity. Similarly as yoga has its spiritual and physical level, you can relieve yourself from pain thanks to various exercising positions, however a certified instructor should teach you the complexive concept of the technique.
Physiotherapeutic rehabilitation exercise for correct body posture during common day life situation and when giving birth.
Goal of the exercise:
- Correct body posture
- Learning correct movements
- Getting rid of rooted incorrect habits of movement stereotypes
- Avoiding stressful situations (psychological and emotional problems, irritation, depression)
- Getting rid of back pain
- Getting rid of pain in cervical spine
- Getting rid of headache
- Relaxing the spine
- Relaxing the pelvis
- Antenatal preparation
- Relieving tension in the lower back
- Strengthening back muscles
- Relieving position during birth