This exercise will relieve the muscle tension in the front and back side of the peroneal muscles, with that you will increase to movement range of the ankles and at the same time you will stretch also toe muscles. It is suitable to perform this exercise if your peroneal muscles, ankles, feet, heel spurs or knees hurt, it is a good prevention against overloading in the muscles of the lower part of the legs.
Goal of the exercise:
- Stretching inner side of the peroneal muscles
- Stretching the fingers on your foot
- Increased movement range in ankle area
- Prevention against flat foot
- Prevention against formation of heel spurs